Does any of this sound familiar?
Waking up at 3am, full of guilt and shame :(
Finding it much harder than everyone else to stop at "just one"
Feeling tired and hungover all morning
Drinking out of boredom on the sofa every night
Worrying you have stinky booze-breath in the morning
Promising yourself you won't drink tonight ... then getting to wine o'clock and caving in
Wondering what's wrong with you because everyone says "just moderate" - but how?
Enjoy life blissfully alcohol free
Go from drinking every night (and feeling rotten every morning!)
to 21 days+ blissfully alcohol free!
Look at the benefits
- better quality of sleep
- get control & move on with your life
- wake up feeling fab every day
- save heaps of money
- raise your vibration
- have agency over your own life
- regain your self respect and self love
No more struggle
- change your feelings about alcohol
- no more "white knuckling"
- no more feeling guilty and ashamed
- lose the puffy skin and dull eyes
- feel less tense and more relaxed
- freedom from the endless "mind chatter" of whether you should drink or not
Why it works
- enjoy feeling empowered as you take back control
- look at what worked for me and how coaching helps you find your own answers
- feel good mentally and physically
- find your own "me time" (not just drinking copious amounts of alcohol!)
I know what it feels like to struggle with drinking,
and I can help.
The easy 3 step process:
Step 1: Buy the 21 Day Reset
Step 2: Change your thought patterning
Step 3: Revel your life of freedom!
I know that you’re ready to take back control of your drinking.
To do that, you need to change your subconscious thought patterning around drinking, and understand how your brain works around alcohol.
Alcohol is an addictive substance, so many of us feel helpless and stuck in the drink-regret-drink cycle. You don’t need to identify as an addict or “hit bottom” to know that something needs to change.
I believe that no woman should feel helpless or out of control with their drinking. I know what it feels like to struggle with alcohol, and I know how hard it can be to do it alone. That’s why I help and support other women to change their relationship with alcohol.
Your next big adventure!
What we cover in the 21 Day Reset:
- Brains, beliefs and programming
- How to rewire your brain to get what you want
- Dopamine and the limbic system
- Habit loops and delay discounting
- The monkey trap
- Unmet needs common to Grey Area Drinkers
- Building resilience
- Seratonin vs Dopamine
- Connection & Touch
- Nature & Movement
- Stillness & Breath
- Nourishment & Sleep
- Creativity & Flow
- Roadmap to Freedom
- Feeling dem feels
- The power of guilt & shame
- Self talk & the stories we tell ourselves
- Morning routines
- Tools for your toolbox
- Maintaining your forcefield
PLUS Bonus Modules:
- Dealing with "The Fear"
- Sober Sex
- Moderation vs Abstinence
- Dealing with slips and resets
- EFT tap along
- Pep talk (video & audio downloads)
Daily bite-sized videos and online lessons in your private and secure classroom.
Regular Zoom 1:1s for support and accountability.
Plus Members Only FB group with regular Lives and a supportive and nurturing women-only environment (sorry guys!).
Click on the BUY NOW button so you can stop struggling with cravings and regret, and finally stand in your own power and enjoy freedom and control over your life.
21 Day Reset: Change Your Relationship with Alcohol
MOST POPULAR - personal support + online courseBUY NOW
Please note all pricing is in Australian dollars.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
This is for you if:
- You identify with being a Grey Area Drinker - psychologically rather than physically addicted
- You can stop drinking for short time when you HAVE to but you don't like it and miss drinking
- You're willing to do the work for 21 days 💪 💙
This is NOT for you if:
- You identify as an alcoholic and are physically addicted to alcohol
- You suffer physical symptoms such as DTs when you don't drink