Do you wonder why you can't drink "normally"?
Are you wondering if your drinking is affecting your health?
Do you want to be the boss of your health (and your life!) again?
It might be time to reset your relationship with alcohol.
Have a break for 30 days and take back control of alcohol.
Change your relationship with alcohol so you can:
- take back control of Wine O'Clock
- be more present for your tribe
- restore your REM sleep patterns
- realign with your purpose
- get the FUN YOU back
- enjoy mornings fresh and well rested
- find your True North
Does any of this ring a bell?
- drinking feels more like something that you HAVE to do, rather than WANT to do
- you're wondering about the health implications
- you'd rather just drink on special occasions - if at all - not every evening
- you rely on coffee to get you going in the mornings
- you don't enjoy drinking as much as you used to
- you're curious about being alcohol free as a lifestyle upgrade
- you sometimes wake up feeling jaded, not fresh
- you want to be present for all of your life, not numb
- you sometimes wonder if drinking is no longer the solution ... and might be the problem
- you sometimes wake up at 3am, wishing you hadn't had that last glass of wine last night
- you're worried that drinking is sapping your energy
- you find yourself wondering what kind of role model you're being
Hi! I'm Annabel
I know EXACTLY how you feel, because I was in your shoes a few years ago.
I was a Grey Area Drinker (someone who is psychologically rather than physically addicted) and it sounds like you could be one too.
I want to share with you the exact tools I used to take control over "wine o'clock" and show up in my life as my real self again.
Take back control of your life!
Learn from someone who's done it (me!) and has helped other women change their relationship with alcohol.
I can help you!
In 30 days I will show you:
how your brain works around alcohol
how to rewire it so its working FOR you and not AGAINST you
strategies tailored for you to take back control of your drinking
how to understand social conditioning and undo the programming
the easiest way to change the habit of drinking
how to decide which is best for you: Alcohol Free or Moderation
What happens when you stop drinking?
Oh man! There are sooo many benefits. Everything in life is so much easier to deal with when you're not dealing with hangovers and lack of sleep. My list also includes: -
- feel happier
- have less anxiety
- more present for kids
- enjoy better quality of sleep
- find (blissful) freedom from the daily "mind chatter" about drinking
- save heaps of money!
I love going on adventures and climbing (smallish) mountains like this one ... and I can tell you, it's a lot easier without a hangover :)
How is the 30 Day Reset delivered?
- To begin, we meet 1:1 on Zoom to discuss your challenges and map out your route to goal
- You commit to 30 days alcohol free
- You watch the daily mini video lesson (5-10 mins each) via our private and secure app on your phone or PC (this starts to unpick the subconscious beliefs hold about alcohol and is key to zilching FOMO)
- We catch up every week on Zoom to discuss your progress and plan for the week ahead (past students say this face-to-face accountability piece is central to their success)
See what past Reset participants
say about the course:
Frequently Heard Concerns
Hay-alp! I'm scared my life will be small and sucky without booze :(
I thought that too - but turns out it's alcohol making it small and sucky!
I'm worried it won't work for me.
This can work for anyone who wants to change.
But alcohol is my friend!
Well actually, alcohol is a depressant, so it's causing you to feel anxious and sad. It's a pretty crap friend TBH.
How will I sleep without booze?
Booze disturbs your sleep and stops you going into REM (the best kinda sleep). 3am cold sweats, anyone?
I need alcohol to help me cope with the shitty (and boring) bits of life.
Imagine how it would be if you had coping mechanisms that didn't make you feel crap and anxious the whole time!
Can't I just stop on my own?
Of course! But I can show you how to change your mindset and your habits to superboost your success.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for you if:
- You identify with being a Grey Area Drinker - psychologically rather than physically addicted
- You can stop drinking for short time when you HAVE to but you don't like it and miss drinking
- You're willing to do the work for 30 days 💪 💙
This course is NOT for you if:
- You identify as an alcoholic and are physically addicted to alcohol
- You suffer physical symptoms such as DTs when you don't drink
Always consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice relating to your situation.
Hullo! I'm Annabel and I'm SO glad you're here.
A few years ago I was drinking too much and I couldn't seem to get a handle on it. Every morning I'd wake up feeling hungover and awful, and would vow that I wouldn't drink that night. But by the time 5pm rolled around, I'd talked myself into it and would pour myself another glass of wine. That would lead to another and another. And another!
I couldn't work out why it was so hard to moderate. My husband would have a beer or two, then stop. When I watched friends at barbecues or dinners out, they'd just have one or two then stop. HOW? How were they doing that? I spent years trying and failing to achieve that level of Nirvana, and beating myself up when I couldn't. Life was miserable and sucky and very small.
The hardest thing was the guilt and shame; I didn't really tell anyone about my struggles because I thought I was the only one.
Then I found a way to break free.
I took baby steps and found that I was free for a day, then a week, then a month. Instead of my world shrinking, as I'd feared, it expanded in all directions in glorious technicolor! My life blossomed. I found I was thriving and so was my family.
Several years later, I felt so far removed from those dark days that I sort of accidentally outed myself on social media. I confessed that I used to drink too much; I probably wasn't an alcoholic but I was definitely a Grey Area Drinker.
I was blown away by all the lovely messages of support that I got - and not judgement. But what really amazed me was the number of people who got in touch, asking how I did it. There are sooooo many of us. I showed one person then another, then instead of saying the same thing over and over I put all the info together in one place. That's how my mentoring services started. Successful past students say that having someone who has walked the path in front of them makes the whole thing much more relatable and also allows them to see that they can do it too.
I LOVE helping women change their relationship with alcohol. Some stop forever like me. Some just want to do a reset and give themselves some sober space to decide how they want alcohol in their lives.
Whatever you're here for, know that you are welcomed, you are among friends and that you can do this.
Come and join me
Find your True North
Here's what we cover in the 30 Day Reset:
- Brains, beliefs and programming
- How to rewire your brain to get what you want
- Dopamine and the limbic system
- Habit loops and delay discounting
- The monkey trap
- Unmet needs common to Grey Area Drinkers
- Building resilience
- Seratonin vs Dopamine
- Connection & Touch
- Nature & Movement
- Stillness & Breath
- Nourishment & Sleep
- Creativity & Flow
- Roadmap to Freedom
- Feeling dem feels
- The power of guilt & shame
- Self talk & the stories we tell ourselves
- Morning routines
- Tools for your toolbox
- Maintaining your forcefield
PLUS Bonus Modules:
- Dealing with "The Fear"
- Sober Sex
- Moderation vs Abstinence
- Dealing with slips and resets
- EFT tap along
- Pep talk (video & audio downloads)
Daily videos and online lessons in your private and secure classroom - either watch online on via the app on your phone (too easy).
Plus 4 x weekly 1:1s via Zoom to craft your personal strategy and ensure accountability.